With regard to the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and the entry into force of 25.05.2018 of Regulation (EC) 2016/679 Of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of physical persons in connection with the processing and free movement of personal data, KITT LTD as a data controller is obliged to process the information that customers provide when visiting our websites in full compliance with the legal framework for the protection of personal data.
KITT LTD collects and processes personal data legally and solely for the purposes for which the data is collected. The employees of KITT LTD are obliged to keep the received data in confidentiality. If requested by the client, KITT LTD will inform you about the statutory deadline and the storage regulation of personal data.
KITT LTD complies with the following principles when processing the personal data of the client:
– personal data is collected on the basis of a legal or contractual basis, as well as with the explicit consent of the subject;
– personal data is collected for specific, precise and legitimate purposes;
– personal data is processed in good faith and not processed furthermore in a manner incompatible with those objectives;
– personal data is specific and accurate, in volume, required for the accomplishment of its purpose
– personal data is deleted or corrected when inaccurate or does not fulfil the purposes for which it is being processed;
– personal data is processed for a period no longer than it is necessary for the purposes, for which it was collected.
The provision of personal data by employees and contractors of KITT LTD is a mandatory legal basis.
The provision of personal data to other data subjects is contractual grounds.
In case a data subject does not want to provide his / her data, he / she can not to be contracted, cannot be the recipient of any service and cannot obtain pre-contractual information on services provided by the KITT LTD and trips for which KITT LTD acts as a tour operator or tourist agent.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
KITT LTD collects the following personal data:
PERSONAL DATA: names, PIN, ID and ID card or international ID passport, address, phone, email address.
SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA: health data, nutritional preferences and nutrition other specific data.
PROVIDING PERSONAL DATA
KITT LTD guarantees that the personal data of the clients will not be provided to third parties (state bodies, legal or natural persons), except cases where KITT LTD has:
– Customer’s explicit consent;
– Information is required by government bodies or officials who under the current legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria, are entitled to require and collect such information and the trader is required to provide it to the law;
– The information is necessary to third parties for the proper execution of the services according to a contract between KITT LTD and the customer – for example, on airlines, transport companies, hotels, tour operators, insurance companies and other service providers that are part of the package or represent a separate execution service on the part of KITT LTD under contract with the client.
RIGHTS OF PERSONAL DATA
In connection with entrusting the fulfillment of the terms of the contract to customers
Voluntarily provide personal and identification data to KITT LTD. As customers are informed about their rights as a subject of personal data, namely right of access, correction (if the data is inaccurate or the client wishes to have them changed), deletion, objection to the processing of personal data, etc.). Our employees are bound by a duty of confidentiality.
If requested by the client, KITT LTD will inform you legally about the time limit and the regulation on the storage of personal data.
The protection of your personal data is a constant concern of KITT LTD. We use advanced technologies and procedures to protect against unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Data is stored on computer systems with restricted access, which are located in controlled facilities and the protection is also ensured through encryption, such as Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
When visiting our website, our servers store user data from your browsers and operating systems, the webpages you visit with us, the date of your visit, and a seven-day IP address for protection, for example, to detect attacks on our sites. Apart from the IP address, your personal data is stored only when you provide it, for example, when registering or performing contract services.
This webpage uses several categories of persistent cookies (“Persistent Cookies”). All cookies are generated and used by KITT LTD First – (party cookies”), except for Google’s (“Third – party cookies”).
Functional cookies allow us to improve the offered services of this web site. They contain a technical, non-personally identifying information about the access device you are using (browser type and version, operating system, window sizes, display resolution, supported technologies, etc.). This information allows us to visually and responsibly visualize the content of this page and allows to secure and reliable authorization to serve our customers.
Information received from functional cookies is not shared with third parties.
Statistical (tracking) cookies are used to track the pages you visit on this web site. The information we store, is aggregated and does not contain any personal data. The data is used for statistical and analytical goals that allows us to offer better services and products to our customers, as well a more relevant information for the specific customer on, who is using our website.
This site uses Google Analytics for statistical purposes. Shared statistical information with Google does not contain any personal. This information is subject of the confidentiality of Google.
The online booking system is managed by dpb trade mark which is a part of KITT Ltd (license № 5482 / BG130624711)